One of the things I’m planning to do during my downtime this holiday season is to catch up on my reading…and I was thinking that you may be doing the same. So I decided to share a list of some of the books that have been most influential in helping me grow my business. Enjoy!
1. Get Clients Now: A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches by C. J. Hayden
2. Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
3. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
4. 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More by Perry Marshall
5. Duct Tape Marketing Revised & Updated: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide by John Jantsch
6. Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less by Sam Carpenter
7. The Referral of a Lifetime: The Networking System That Produces Bottom-Line Results Every Day by Tim Templeton
8. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss
9. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
What about you? What are some of your favorite business-building books? Please go ahead and share in the comments below!